06/03/2012

Tokyo Girls Collection 2012 S/S - Model Press Interview

Posted Image
Spoiler

Good job with the event. Could you share with us how you feel after performing your Japanese debut single "Good Day" on the TGC stage?

A: I'm so glad to meet my Japanese fans! I was really nervous to perform live in front of such a large audience.


IU is always wearing lovely stage costumes, but what's special about your costume this time?

A: People wear a lot of ribbons around here. The Rakuchin fashion style is usually my favourite.


You went shopping in Harajuku, so I thought you should have quite a lot of feminine clothes. Is there any Japanese artist whom you respect?

A: I like Nakashima Mika and Utada Hikaru!


You're called "the nation's little sister" in Korea, but what would you like to be known as in Japan?

A: I think I would like to become a singer that will be acknowledged for her vocals regardless of geographical boundaries.


Currently in Japan, there is a lot of attention on Korean beauty and fashion. Could you share with us some of your beauty tips?

A: After washing my face, I lightly apply some lotion using cotton pads.



I think it's important to drink lots of water and get lots of sleep as well. Finally, a word to your Japanese fans?

A: Everyone, please be careful not to catch a cold. My Japanese debut single 'Good Day' will be released soon, so please give your support!


Thank you.


Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment