16/09/2012

IU’s 4th anniversary gift to fans - Uaena Song (music, lyrics and vocals by IU)

*유애나 or Uaena is the name of IU’s official daum fancafe

Nana nana nana nanana
Nananana~
My name is Uaena
I have circles in my name
My name is Uaena
Since I look like a singer, my face, my personality, even my name is round
(Ah~~~) Even if one day a girl group next door
makes my heart waver
Even if my best friends tease me at a crowded place
for being an IU fan
I am Uaena~~
Although I’m once in awhile ashamed of my neon armband,
To each their own~(?)
I’ll remove my mask of an ordinary person and get! to! work! on Uaena!
Doolululululu lululu lulu~
My name is Uaena~
No matter what they say tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
I am Uaena~

Translation: squishyblob  (Korean lyrics here)
Credits to iu-jjang Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment