25/05/2013

[From.IU] 130516 Confused..

image 
image 
image

There are a lot of photos to upload so I’m confused..

Firstly, today was the first time I’ve received so many birthday wishes on my birthday…Even that is confusing..ㅜㅜ


I haven’t had the chance to look through any of the presents or letters yet. Just finished filming. Instead, a massive amount of congratulations. Subway advertisements and blood donation proof shots and a shower of bento sets and sincere gifts even for the staff at the filming location ㅠㅠ The senior actors asked if my fans were some kind of oil-rich wealthy people.. Is that so? Are you guys 2nd generation chaebols? to be spending this kind of money. During the upcoming Inkigayo 5th anniversary, shall I have to bend down..ㅜㅜ  Should I receive my salary in advance?.. ah right..keke Thank you everyone I went a long round just to say it.. thank you. Everyone has their own birthday and I never thought of it as a particularly special day, but I really felt that I was someone special today. So actually the whole day I was feeling rather unsettled~ Why am I receiving this kind of love? Will I be able to return as much as I receive?

It’s been 5 years since my debut. It’s really the first time I’ve received this many congratulations and presents. What’s this?? Why is everyone like that.. it was really a confusing day for me.. You can tell from what I’m typing here too, right? My confusion?? I haven’t quite organised my thoughts, but since I promised, I had to write a From.IU post in 30 minutes. Ah..it’s confusing.. keke You’re trying to give me strength right? I know~keke I gained a lot of strength, but.. I’m so sorry. I wanted to read everything and open everything and take proof shots and thank everyone one by one, but I can’t even do that so I’m sorry.. but it seems like presents for some other popular idol was sent to me by mistake!!! ah thank you. Why do I keep digressing keke Firstly.. I..will be having my birthday party tomorrow and will be coming again. hehe.. thank you If I’m thankful, I can just say thank you right? Silly talk is more (??) Thank you and the clothes I’m wearing in these photos are not mine. They are really.. Soon Shin’s clothes.. I really came out all dressed up today. I came out in hot pants since it’s my birthday.. but such injustice. It’s unfair that I’m known as someone who wears this kind of clothes (soon shin’s clothes) normally.. anyway thank you!! See you tomorrow!! (In the photo is Soon Shin, Chanmi, Miryeong ssaem, becoming one with the bento set. Also, a photo of the three flower sisters, taken by Bokman-ssaem)

Translated by squishy with love
Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment