27/01/2012

Summary of the fan's post followed by IU's reply.

Posted Image
Quote
Fan praises IU for her hard work and the wonderful showcase and asks if IU would be resting before returning to Korea.

IU: I won't be able to rest but I really had great fun while doing all this.




Posted Image
Quote
Fan asks what IU is doing.

IU: Lying down and looking at the photo album.


Posted Image
Quote
Fan: Oh Japanese is exciting.
IU: Sekka~i (Note: 'Sekai' means 'correct' in Japanese)


Posted Image
Quote
Fan asks if the company get-together was fun.

IU: On my left was our company representative, Shin Wonsu (Note: this is how he looks like) and on my right was a Japanese representative.. We just drank oolong tea and ate sushi quietly then went back..


Posted Image
Quote
Fan says he/she saw the Japanese IU wrote on her hand.

IU: No way! Before going in, I was thinking to myself whether I should do that or not, but didn't in the end!


Posted Image
Quote
Fan: Photo? (Note: IU posted a From. IU post before this but didn't leave a picture)

IU: As you can see, that's all there is.


Posted Image
Quote
Fan: How was Asakusa? (Note: A city IU visited in Japan)

IU: Cold..dd

Fan: Wah ㅠㅠ Thanks for granting my wish (to receive a reply from IU),, hehe


Posted Image
Quote
Fan: But by tomorrow do you mean today??? Is it really tomorrow??? (Note: Also in reply to From. IU post)

IU: Whether it's yesterday, today or tomorrow right now, it's that time of day when you don't even know (Note: IU is using lyrics from 4AM)


Posted Image
Quote
Fan asks IU to say something in Japanese.

IU: Cheukaledda.. mentoksai desu (which means "I'm feeling tired and bothered" in Japanese)


Posted Image
Quote
Fan: Studying Japanese was easy, wasn't it?? kekekeke

IU: It's so difficult I feel like my head is about to explode desu.


Posted Image
Quote
Fan: IU-san aishiteru!!kekekeke IU-san wa kawaii desu!!!!kekekeke (which means "I love IU" and "IU is cute") Please reply to me in Japanese kekekekekeke

IU: Sorewa so.. (which means "That's true but...?")

Fan: How come you didn't complete the sentence?

Posted Image
Quote
Fans start saying random stuff in Japanese using Korean.

IU: Oyasuminasai (which means 'Goodnight') @_@


Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu
Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment