21/08/2012

From IU: Selca



iulicious:
From. IU Selca!
[Trans] 08.16. 00:12 AM FROM. IU

I couldn’t hang out the national flag because we had a lot of rain
(every year 15th August is Korea’s National Liberation Day)
Today, I wrote the lyrics for spare songs and listened to some music…
was being so unnecessarily busy~~ㅋㅋ

I’ll record a new song tomorrow.
I know that you are really very curious about this right now
but I can’t tell you any spoliers ㅋㅋ first of all, that’s not for my album~

I will start exercising harder from tomorrow ㅋㅋ
I’ll get some stomach muscles!

ㅋㅋ Good night everyone!!

+ she add the p.s.

yesterday, our fans were suffered in the rainㅜㅜ
(DMZ Peace Concert)
fans who were wearing the raincoat are so cute
and thank you so much for your cheers
trans cr: intothesky, editing: squishy

Credits to iu-jjang Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment