27/02/2013

IU and Lee Misook filming YTBLSS @120227 Good Morning Korea [ENG TRANS]



0054 IU: I’m feeling anxious and pressured, but no matter what, this is a drama I wanted to do, so I’m ambitious about seeing it through to the end.

0106 IU: I’m busy too you know! From today onwards, I have to go to work after school. 
0124 Lee Misook: Ah really? Really? Not at a drama award?
IU: That’s right.
LMS: You’re the 101th.
(Someone probably asked about IU’s acting)
LMS: Great~ because she seems like she will be able to act for a long time… if she takes me as her role model. If I’m here, I think she’ll have a smooth and easy road ahead of her.
IU: Thank you.
0209 IU: As we are filming the middle part of the drama now, I hope to gradually bring a prettier image to everyone. I’ll work hard!
translated by squishy with love Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment