08/06/2013

[FANCAFE] 130517 From.IU - Two days consecutively


Tadah I’m here again!!

I had my birthday party today! I’m embarrassed to call it a party since it was done on such a small scale.. keke Thank you to the 50 people who came down.

Roses and cute screams too! keke It’s been awhile since we had the chance to talk and take photos together so it was really great for me~~~ Seeing the photos that have been uploaded, my jaw line is still there!! Why is it that when Soon Shin is working her chin becomes obvious!! I put on less makeup than Soon Shin today though.. On Inkigayo, I draw a line like that and put shadow, but I saw an IU I haven’t seen in ages in the fanphotos today ㅜㅜ My fans really take such wonderful photos, don’t they! But I shan’t fool you with the photos and I’ll continue to go on a diet! Hahahaha starting from tomorrow I’m really going on a diet!! Everyone, thank you once again. My birthday this time was really special but I’m feeling sorry too. I promised to cheer up my fans, but I was only on the receiving end again.. thank you -bow!- It’s a good thing I was born!! I’ll go back to my daily life again and continue working hard.  I feel touched from these two days! Tomorrow, I’ll be sure to give out presents and letters! Thank you. Everyone, I’ll keep the steam up and become stronger ^^ Thank you.


Translated by squishy with love
Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment