08/06/2013

[FANCAFE] 130517 IU replies to fans on Uaena fancafe

image
Fan: Unni, previously you said you had a lot to say, so your mouth was itching to talk, but you said you’d tell us on the 16th….. turns out there was nothing major at all… I was anticipating some awesome spoiler..ㅜ.ㅜ
IU: I spilled out everything during the birthday party today didn’t I.. then I gave you a slap on the back!! keke  

image
Fan: By the way, is IU human? Aren’t you just a figment of my imagination? I was looking at today’s photos, you’re damn pretty…
IU: IU archaeopteryx (Note: Bird from the prehistoric age when there were dinosaurs) 

image
Fan: Ah seeing Soon Shin reminded me of this.. why can’t you see that Song Miryeong is your mum!!.. Ah I’m so into the show
IU: …Did you just say Song seonsaengnim (teacher) is my mum…my mum..!!

image
Fan: You’re having fun playing with Shindaepyo right? (Note: Shindaepyo is Jo Jongsuk’s role in IU’s drama, You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin)
IU: Ah do you mean Shin Wonsu daepyo? (Note: Shin Wonsu is LOEN’s representative)


Fan: How was the party? Was it really really so so very very awesome?
IU: We all wore bikinis and had fun moving our bodies to the club music. We danced like crazy.


Fan: May is the best month isn’t it… It’s the month of From.IU!
IU: May is the month of spending..
Fan: Indeed.


Fan: Jieunah, how much money did you spend? ke
IU: So much it sends chills down my spine.


Fan: Soon Shin has no money…then how will she give her fans gifts in return..??
IU: I’ll take the deposit from Gabi Entertainment and use it..

image
Fan: That’s nonsense.. Unni, you already returned the deposit.. You haven’t been watching the broadcast! Caught youㅡ0ㅡ!
IU: Oh my oh my is that so?? oh my oh my

image
Fan: If you wear the Adidas shoes in the photo above and Nike too, won’t you become a doenjang girl (Note: Someone who dresses herself with expensive things but actually leads a pitiful life)
IU: The shoes are pretty right? My big sister Hyeshin bought them for me as a birthday gift!!

image
Fan: Is it true that Soon Shin will debut in the 50th episode??ㅠ
IU: Oh my oh my they said she’s going to debut? oh my oh my



Translated by squishy with love Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment