08/07/2013

[FANCAFE] 130613 IU replies to fans’ comments


Good sign: Uwah you’ve become more slender noona ♥
IU: It’s a good sign ♥ (Note: The fan’s username means a good sign/state/phenomenon/现象, so IU’s reply also has a double meaning of “It’s (the username).")


IU: Did everyone have a good lunch? Ah I’m so full.


Hiaro: IU’s thoughts with regards to The Saem Global Eco? (Note: Referring to the recent The Saem ad)
IU: ‘A cut that received the OK after a lot of The Saem staff watched through it. There must be a reason for that right… must be a reason for it..’


BabyYooJamjam: Just looking at this makes me full… -insert many sound effects- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
IU: To be honest, this screencap is quite pretty.


November: Who did your makeup for The Saem?
IU: Not me.


애늙은이오: Why is… The Saem like that?
IU: Why? Is there a problem?


Ulzzang-nim: It’s a secret that thanks to noona, my family is using The Saem. Yup yup I really like the photos this time ㅎㅎ
IU: Me too!


Unni is here: Is The Saem trying to reduce the difference between their models and those of other brands… That’s why they did that..??ㅋㅋ
IU: But to be honest, unni, you know… it’s because I’m not as pretty as other models..


툭툭털자: A cosmetics brand model… has to have a strong confidence in herself. Don’t have an inferiority complex.
IU: Just as important as having confidence is being objective, nonetheless, The Saem is a good company.


Unni is here: What were you thinking when you looked into the mirror?
IU: Actually I thought it kind of suited me.


(Caption: Don’t be too sad that today was tiring, because tomorrow will be a tiring day too)
BabyYooJamjam: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Work hard on your filming!
IU: I really wanted to keep this pic. Please upload the original pic in the photos section so I can save it on mobile.
BabyYooJamjam: You can just click save…*


Mare: Should I do work… or read from.u comments,. busy…busy…pant..pant..
IU: Everyone, the The Saem photos that will be released are really~~ amazing. Best of all-time. Of all-time!!


툭툭털자: I know this is IU, but… I feel cheated..
IU: Oh when I watched this scene, I was thinking to myself too, Oh? I’m pretty here!


Roti: Last day of the final exams and I didn’t even manage to sleep for an hour, but watching the The Saem CF made me wide awake again, thanks to that I did well for my exam *_*
IU: See what I mean, everyone? Ther’s a reason for the CF!


상민익: Noona you’re amazing to be able to go on a diet. You seem to be addicted to food.
IU: That’s why I ended (my diet)…
상민익: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Giving up so fast


alpha: Sorry I watched the The Saem (CF), but felt it was nothing much.
IU: To each his own (Note: meaning everyone has different tastes)


툭툭털자: You thought the fans would be like Oh!! The Saem photos are so pretty! but the reaction was unlike what you expected. You must have been surprised.
IU: I think my fans are the ones who were surprised.


suho: You didn’t get scolded for uploading the photo, did you?
IU: No one even knew I uploaded the photoㅜㅜ


Ceril: Rather than your usual selca, I feel like seeing a selca of your body part today… (Your hand or ankle? Or neck?)
IU: If the first comment below guesses which finger this is correctly, I’ll upload the selca.
Kira: 4th.
LoveU: 4th finger.
alpha: 4th finger.
LoveU: I wanted to say little fingerㅋㅋ
IU: What, how did everyone know???


(In reply to everyone who’s asking so where’s the selca)
IU: I’ve already uploaded the selca! The correct answer selca!!
(Note: Lol everyone thought she meant she would upload a face selca)


Redmoon: Have you forgotten the promise… we made on this day?? Sigh…..
IU: Giving you a new nickname? Is that right?
Redmoon: Oh~~ You do remember~~ That’s right!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
IU: How about ‘bbalgandal’ (‘Redmoon’ in Korean)? ㅋㅋ
 

서울토박이: Omg ㅋ Your photo transcends cultures.
Mayflies? What do you mean?
IU: When I was filming! I met a bunch of mayflies and it was crazy.


Lamant: ㅠ_ㅠ Sniff.. Only seeing this now
꿍니: Wasn’t the original comment about whether to dip the sweet and sour pork in sauce or cover it in sauce when eating it?
꿍니: I guess it wasn’t.
IU: It depends on how I’m feeling that day, but most of the time I dip it in sauce when I eat.


IU: What?? As I’m replying to the comments here now, I thought I saw “IU eye makeup" as one of the hot search terms.. That can’t be it right?
It’s Kim Min Ah: do you want us to take on the challenge (of making it a hot search term) on Naver too?


alpha: Recommend something for supper. I’m feeling slghtly peckish.
IU: Suddenly feel like eating sweet and sour pork..
Kira: How about going to 홍콩반점? (Note: IU’s favourite jjambbong restaurant which also sells sweet and sour pork) ㅋㅋ Right away

Translated by squishy with love Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment