09/07/2013

[FANCAFE] 130702 IU replies to fans at midnight


아보팬버나: Ahh it’s the day of my exam.. So nervous..
IU: Do well for your exam!!! Seeing that you’re nervous, seems like you sort of prepared for it then?

IU: I feel like eating chicken.. Mayonnaise chicken

툭툭털자: I’m in my 3rd year of high school.. I’m too busy… to watch YTBLSS..
IU: It’s only 2 hours a week though.. Well if you watch Gag Concert after the drama ends, you’ll fail..

onepiece: I’m studying now but feel like eating something. What would you recommend?
IU: How about Korean cold mixed noodles?

저후쥬: Are you done filming for today?
IU: Yes!! But once I fall asleep, I think I’ll have to wake up and go out again. So I’d better hurry and go to bed.

onepiece: My parents are in bed now.. I don’t know how to make Korean cold mized noodles, shall I just do ramen instead?ㅋㅋㅋ
IU: Crab seafood ramen is the best..


Translated by squishy with love Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment