27/12/2011

IU expresses insecurity about her figure

Singer IU may be a superstar, but at the end of the day, she’s a young girl who frets over her body image, just like other girls her age.
On the upcoming episode of SBS‘s ’Strong Heart‘, IU revealed, “Now that I’m 20-years-old, I’m starting to pay more attention to my figure~
Ever the gentleman, MC Lee Seung Gi quickly complimented the star, “But your body is nice and pretty“. IU took his words with some skepticism, and replied, “I don’t think my body is attractive. I’m jealous of those who look good in skinny jeans because they have a pretty waistline.”
In addition to her body concerns, IU shared an incident where she swore while singing on stage, shocking the guests on ‘Strong Heart’.
Other guests include Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Jung Jin, Im Jung Eun, Ryu Tae Joon, Byun Ki Soo, and Maeng Sae Chang.


Credits to allkpop.com
Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment