01/07/2012

IU invites taxi driver "Keeps a year old promise"

Posted Image

Singer IU keeps the year old promise that she made with a taxi driver.

On the 3rd, Im Leetaek, who is better known as IU taxi driver, stated "I went to IU's concert yesterday. It was amazing. It was the first concert that I ever went to. I went with my kids" through his twitter.

He added, "I wanted to express my thanks to IU but the worker didn't know if he was allowed let me in... So I just watched the concert and came home. Thank you so much.. Thank you.. When you were singing 'Nagging' I wanted to get up and sing but I didn't. I didn't want to look pitiful just singing by myself. Hope you keep on having fun concerts. I'll pray that your concerts will keep on being a big hit. Thank you thank you IU."

Through SBS Dalgona, Im Leetaek revealed on June last year that, "He asked her to sing IU and Im Seulong's 'Nagging' with him in his taxi without knowing that it was actually IU. Later, he finally realized it was her."

On that same day IU had stated, "When I have my first concert I'll give the taxi driver and his family front row seats."


Credits to weheartiu.com
Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment