01/07/2012

IU's tiny hands complex... and her taste in pyjamas and underwear?

Posted Image


IU's second movie clip for her 'Spring of a Twenty Year Old' MV was released yesterday on May 7th, through LOEN's official youtube channel, showing an interview with IU in which she voiced her distress regarding her tiny hands.


While showing a part of the 'You and I' choreography, IU expressed, "(Since my hands are tiny, when I do the choreography), even if I stretch out my hands all the way in front of me, my face looks larger than my hands. When people see it, they go, 'Her face looks really large.'"

In this movie clip, IU also revealed her extremely girlish preferences. She said, "Be it diaries, pyjamas, socks, or underwear, for stuff like these that only belong to me, I really go for all the girly kinds. I have to wear my pyjamas before I go to bed too, and wear socks with animal designs, even for my pens, I use only cute and pretty ones."

Meanwhile, IU's new single, 'Spring of a Twenty Year Old' will be released along with the MV on May 11th at 00:00.



 

Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment