01/07/2012

Jeon Hyunmoo leaves a message for IU? 'Having a Lover's Lock Message Romance by Himself'

Posted Image

KBS announcer, Jeon Hyunmoo, showed his uncle love towards singer IU.

On KBS2 'Happy Sunday - Men's Qualifying' that was aired on the 17th, the first story of 'Guy and his romance' was revealed.

On that day, each member revealed a picture after going on a romantic vacation.

When Jeon Hyunmoo's turn arrived he stated, "I really don't want to do it" and "This is a bad example of a romantic mission."

He added, "I was going to find romance in a ordinary situation so I went to the Maroni park but they were in a middle of a construction."

He also showed a picture of lover's lock messages saying, "Since I don't have a girlfriend, I left a message for IU."

After seeing Jeon Hyunmoo's picture, Kim Taewon stated 'There's no emotions', Jeon Hyunmoo then replied sadly, 'I should have said it earlier but there isn't supposed to be any emotion. This was really difficult for me. It was a complete failure."

Note: The "lover's lock" refers to the padlocks that visitors leave at the base of Seoul Tower, on which they write a message to their loved one. Here's a picture of his message:
Posted Image
To IU.
Cutie niece!
Uncle cherishes you.
I'll always cheer you on
from: Nation's uncle
Hyunmoo


Credits to -Hope @ weheartiu
Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment