13/12/2011

IU comments on her decision to forego college

 
IU comments on her decision to forego college
The topic of IU‘s decision to forego university has drawn some attention again, thanks to IU’s recent recording on KBS’s ‘Win Win‘.
IU explained, “Honestly, the reason I gave up on going to university was because I thought I wouldn’t know any of the answers on the entrance exam. After debuting in high school, my grades dropped a lot.”
She went on, “I barely graduated high school so I thought ‘Could I graduate college?’. I gave up when I realized that college is a place where you have to study harder.”
“Of course, my parents were against my decision. But [I explained that] while my friends are going to college, I’m studying [vocal training] and composing really hard, so I promised them that I’ll become an amazing person [in my own way].”
This episode of ‘Win Win’ will be broadcast on December 13th at 11:15 PM KST.


Credits to allkpop.com

 

Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment