22/12/2011

IU wants to drink and go clubbing when she becomes 20

IU wants to drink and go clubbing when she becomes 20

The nation’s younger sister, IU, showed off a different image when she revealed what she wanted to do when she turned 20.
On today’s broadcast of the music talk show, ‘P.S. I ♥ LOVE Park Jung Hyun‘, IU revealed, “I want to thoroughly enjoy company dinners and clubs when I become an adult.
MC Park Jung Hyun asked, “What do you want to do when you become an adult?“, IU responded with, “I haven’t been able to really enjoy company or business dinners until now because I’m young. So when I become an adult, I want to hang out with people while having a drink.”
She continued, “As I am not an adult yet, I can’t go to clubs. So when I become an adult, I want to thoroughly enjoy myself at clubs.
IU also introduced the ‘language of teenagers’ to Park Jung Hyun and the audience, and surprised them with her articulate explanation of the various slang words.
She also introduced songs like Corinne Bailey‘s song, “Another Rainy Day” during the segment called “Hidden Track”, and performed her hit song, “You & I”. 

Credits to allkpop.com

 

 

Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment