03/02/2012

From. IU - A Long Day~~ - 12:44 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
 
has come to an end~~~Today was a busy day too! I'm home now!
I'm tired..Today was really cold, wasn't it! We've got~~ to sleep under blankets!^^ I've been really busy starting from last week, so I'm feeling drained..keke unni and oppas may be laughing but if you ask me what turning twenty is like, I'll tell you the stamina required is different from when I was a teenager..kekeke In March, one of the things we have been busy working on these days will be released! Feeling sort of excited~keke I'll be recording tomorrow! You're curious about what kind of recording it is, aren't you! Japanese album? OST?? The next album already?? What is it????
kekeke Well what could it~~be? keke Although I don't know where it'll be released, anyway it's a realy good song! Please look forward to it~ I'll have to go to bed now! Ah! Also, please don't repost what is written in the From.U section. Don't post it on me2day either, everything is uploaded here because it's the the most convenient and closest way to get to everyone^^ Please if I see such behaviour of mine elsewhere, I think I'll go mad..And please don't blame yourself! Promise! Ah I'll be nice here's a photo as a present~!!After Heroes, it's a long time since I've posted a photo of my face right?keke I took 500 shots, so this is the best one..keke uploading a photo here that captures my beauty before I leave keke Goodnight^^

(Note: Decided to post it since it'll be spread everywhere by tomorrow anyway)

 
Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment