27/02/2012

SBS 'You and I', IU addresses Lee Hyori as a big senior

Posted Image
On the prologue episode of SBS "You and I" aired on Feb 27th, IU appeared on the show after the first guest, UV.

Lee Hyori asked IU, "What is the impression my juniors have of me?" IU started replying with, "You're a big senior to us. You're totally totally a big senior," when Lee Hyori cut in furiously saying, "Why am I totally a big senior? I haven't reached that status yet, have I?"

After that, Lee Hyori requested for IU to compare Hyori to Uhm Junghwa sunbae and IU replied, "I've met Uhm Junghwa a few times and she's always putting on a smile, so she seems like a kind and cheerful person." "Uhm Junghwa is kind and cheerful? Then why am I... in future, I'll have to treat my juniors better," Lee Hyori abruptly replied, bringing laughter to the audience.

Furthermore, IU brought along a heart rate measuring instrument and they immediately got down to measuring Jung Jaehyung's heart rate. He took on the challenge with confidence inittially, but when Lee Hyori whispered in his ear and blew into his ear, he immediately became embarrassed and his heart rate jumped from 130 to 140. Truly the Hyori effect.

Also, IU did her wave dance in order to increase Jung Jaehyung's heart rate, to which he shouted, "Ah, no!", and his heart rate jumped to 150.

Lee Hyori then said, "What! Do you have feelings for a young child like this?", causing the audience to laugh again.

On this episode, IU performed "Fields of Gold", "Sleeping Prince" and "You and I", showcasing her fresh charm.


 

 

Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment