22/02/2012

SBS Radio - The World Becomes One with Love - IU version



 






















Hello, I'm the singer IU. I attended auditions from the first year of middle school and was eliminated many times. I wondered if I was lacking in some way, or perhaps I wasn't good-looking enough... I had such thoughts. Even so, I never questioned whether this was the right path for me, or whether I could become a singer.

That's because, to me, I was working harder than others because of my love for music and I carried a confidence that had no real basis, just thinking to myself that someday I would become a singer. Therefore, because I didn't give up, I debuted as IU, and I guess that's why I have the chance to meet all of you like this now.

If you fail right away now, that's not the end. Don't get frustrated. If you prepare step by step, one day your "good day" will arrive. Everyone, fighting!


Credits to squishyblob @ WeHeartIU.com Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment