26/04/2012

Adorable LOEN staff conversations over twitter

Quote
Posted Image

Noh coordi: Ah!!! Now that you mention it, please promote me to Marshmallow!!kekekekeke I've been working so hard for promotions ㅜㅜ
(Note: There are various levels on IU's official fancafe and go from Guest to Mia to Boo to Marshmallow as you post more)

Chipmunk manager: I'm a special member on Uaena~ uhhaha~ (Note: Uaena is IU's official fancafe)
  
Noh coordi: Urgh. I lost. Instead, I'm a member on Sunny Hill's fancafe!

Chipmunk manager: I'm a special member on Sunny Hill's fancafe too though!? kekeke

Noh coordi: Ah............ really..... I have nothing more to say.


Quote
G.Gorilla: In order for IU's concert to go smoothly..I'm calling on my Macbook Pro ㅜㅠ No help at all from company!!!!!!!!!!!!! No support from them either!!!!!

Kim Jinmyeong PD: In order for IU's concert to go smoothly.. buy a drink for G.Gorilla... the voices from above are secretly egging him on..

Chipmunk manager: (RTing G.Gorilla) Company = LOEN kekeke (Note: G.Gorilla is not a LOEN staff but has been roped in as music director for IU's concert.)



Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment