26/04/2012

IU replies to fans' comments (Updated) - 2:45 PM to 3:12 PM

Quote
Fan: Among all the gifts you have received, even though you're really grateful, what did you receive too much of?

IU: keke...Neoguri keke (Brand of ramen)


Quote
Fan: Is there any song you're listening to recently? I'm curious. To the extent of about 100 question marks.

IU: My new song ^^


Quote
Fan: Can't you hum a small part of your new song for us?

IU: Neomu johaseo geurae~ (meaning 'Because I like you so much')


Quote
Fan: What kind of mood does your new song take? Is it similar to 'You and I' or 'Good Day'?

IU: It's very different from 'You and I'.


Quote
Fan: Will you be singing on the broadcast that you're recording today? Or just an interview? Nowadays, we don't see an interpreter next to you during your interviews...

IU: Today's broadcast is on cultural experience in Japan!


Quote
Fan: I have a big question for noona.

IU: Bring it on!

Fan: What's your favourite song, if you could only choose one.

IU: My new song.


Quote
Fan: I heard you're cooking recently, what have you been making?

IU: Sweet-potato-spam-tuna-carrot-fried-rice


Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment