26/04/2012

IU replies to fans' comments - 9:19 to 10:16 PM

Quote
Posted Image

Fan: Eat well.. Do a small theatre performance in Korea too. heh

IU: I intend to talk to the company about it keke


Quote
Posted Image

Fan: There are many kinds of ton katsu.. which did you have?

IU: Miso ton katsu!


Quote
Posted Image

Fan: See you at Ulsan concert kekekeke
Just as I wished, you're having your concert after my college entrance exams.

IU: Going to Ulsan concert for you!


Quote
Posted Image

Fan: Since guitar-yoo is allowed in Japan now, we'll be seeing guitar-yoo in Korea too right!? hehe
(Note: Since IU hasn't been playing the guitar in Korea recently, it's like there has been a 'ban' on it, which was recently lifted when she picked up the guitar again in Japan)

IU: I'll be showing you that side of me without regrets.


Quote
Posted Image

Fan: If it's a small theatre, did it remind you of the time you went on stage before you debuted?

IU: Today's small theatre was better than that!


Quote
Posted Image

Fan: Did your Japan showcase meet with warm response?!!keke

IU: It was the best response I've had since I debuted! keke


Quote
Posted Image

Fan proposes a group bus to take fans from Seoul to Ulsan.

IU: Would we be able to do it for just Ulsan? If we do that, won't we have to do it for the whole country? Just my thoughts of course..


Quote
Posted Image

Fan: For the sake of today's Ulsan ticketing, I feigned death in front of my teacher ㅠㅠ She was close to tears...

IU: kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke


Quote
Posted Image

Fan: It's great that you're posting on From.IU everyday, but why do I feel slightly anxious?
It's a good day and I don't have to worry right?

IU: Why can't you just enjoy it!!


Quote
Posted Image
Posted Image

Fan: By the way, when did you go to Japan? Didn't see any airport fanphotos this time.

IU: There was no one at all at the airport today... ㅜㅜ

 
Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment