26/04/2012

IU replies to fans' comments (Updated) - 3:35 PM to 5:55 PM

Quote
Fan: Can't you request for Lee Minsoo to put the "You and I (instrumental ver.)" on the album this time? ㅠㅠ Please

IU: I don't think we'll be doing that.. keke



Quote
Fan: By the way, if I use informal speech, you reply in informal speech and if I use formal speech, you reply formally ㅋㅅㅋ

IU: Yes, that's right ㅎㅅㅎ


Quote
Fan: Are you really not doing any promotions for your album this time round?ㅠㅠ

IU: Yes, none at all..


Quote
Fan: Don't just listen to your new song, listen to 'Princess and Prince Charming' too! (Note: Sunny Hill's new song) It's a good song right?

IU: I'm really tempted by that song!


Quote
Fan: If you won't be promoting for your new album, then you'll just be focusing on your concert? Or Japanese promotions?

IU: Yes, I think I'll be spending almost all my time preparing for the concert!


Quote
Fan bets his fansite ID on whether there will be IU's own composition in the new album.

IU: ID? You could just make a new one right~



Quote
Fan: On the day of the G by Guess fansign, I'm challenging you to arm wrestling......

IU: You'll probably end up wresting with the security guards at the side..


Quote
Fan: Is it because of your solo concert and Japanese promotions that you're not promoting your new song?

IU: Rather than not having promotions because of a lack of time.. It's an album that we produced from the start without giving any thought to promotions ^^



Quote
Fan: Then can't you release your new album after your solo concert instead? ㅠㅠ If you don't promote at all then there's no meaning....ㅠㅠ

IU: It's not an album for the sole reason of doing promotions right~ I think the album has meaning in itself!



Quote
Fan: IU, watch the video 'Who is 1rusu' keke I recommend it. It's really interesting kekeke

IU: I think I've watched it about six times keke

Watch below
Spoiler


















Quote
Fan asks which celebrity IU's brother likes.

IU: He's a fan of Jessica-sunbae. (Note: SNSD Jessica? Are there other Jessicas?)


Quote
Fan: Is it bbuggubbuggubboddo..? (Note: IU's puppy's name is bbuggu)

IU: Sometime ago, Suzy was raising a puppy and I suggested the name 'bbogga', she told me to bbogga off...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Note: Bugger off?? o.O)



Quote
Fan asks if there was a clash of opinions when composing together with Minsoo this time.

IU: I didn't compose together with Minsoo this time.


Quote
Fan: One song is by G. Gorilla. One is IU's original composition.. one more.. whose song is it? ah I'm really curious.. (I'm so curious... yeahh...)

IU: Ddaeng! (meaning 'wrong answer')


Quote
Fan: If your brother likes Jessica, doesn't he ask you to arrange for them to meet?

IU: He pretends not to like her keke



Quote
Fan: If your younger brother pretends not to like her, then how do you know he likes Jessica?

IU: His handphone screen wallpaper!


Quote
Fan: Are you really free now?

IU: Finished my schedules and on the way to the airport now~


Quote
Fan: Finished your Tokyo schedule and on your way to Sapporo now? ke

IU: No, I'm going from Nagoya to Sapporo!


Quote
Fan: So you're on your way to Sapporo now ke

IU: Nope, I'm still in the car!


Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment