26/04/2012

From.IU - Once a day! - 9:17 PM

Quote
Posted Image

Ended my showcase and ate a real~~ly yummy ton katsu here!!
Today, I had my little theatre performance that I've always wanted to do.
It was really.. aahh really great ㅠ0ㅠ
If it's like that, I want to do a concert everyday....
During yesterday's filming, perhaps I went a bit overboard and my voice
became hoarse. But I forgot all about that and had a lot of fun today!
We tried having the one spotlight we have been talking about everyday,
while I sang and played my guitar.. ke.. I was really excited keke
Tokyo was good, but Nagoya was really awesome!
Ton katsu awesomely delicious too!! Oh yeah!!


[Random: IU's new nickname is "daily-yoo", because of her daily updates on fancafe]

A photo of today's venue, Club Quattro:
Spoiler
Posted Image


Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment