23/03/2012

From. IU - Alright come look over here - 5:48 PM

Posted Image


Quote
I'll let you break free over here keke

Just leave one message each and go~! 10 more mins and I'll have to go eat my cup ramen.

Quote
Posted Image

(Fan says he was among the first 10 at the Hyundai Dept Store fansign and asks if IU remembers him)

IU: Got it, I'll remember you as Calendar! (Note: That's his username)

Quote
Posted Image
(Fan says IU has a pure and innocent image nowadays and asks if she'll go back to her cute image)

IU: That's not intended, but just natural... That's right

Quote
Posted Image

(Fan asks IU if she has seen his fanphotos of her before)

IU: Yes! Mainly full body shots!

Quote
Posted Image

(Fan asks whether IU starts by with the melody or the lyrics first when composing)

IU: It's most comfortable for me to write both at the same time!

Quote
Posted Image

(Fan asks if IU is eating cup ramen to sing her 3-level high note later)

IU: I'm taking a step back to prepare my stomach for even more delicious stuff later.

Quote
Posted Image

(Fan asks if IU will be filming anymore LOEN TV footage)

IU: Do you guys want it?

Quote
Posted Image

Fan: Is that your friend next to you in the photo?

IU: Yes.. keke my friend Jung Hunee

Quote
Posted Image

(Fan asks why IU's puppy is named 'Bbuggu')

IU: Isn't it because I like those sounds?

Quote
Posted Image

(Fan says IU probably hasn't seen his fanphotos)

IU: Final comment. I'm always looking at your photos as they are well-taken~ and you know it!!


Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment