23/03/2012

IU is surprised by huge billboard of herself at Shibuya

Posted Image
Korea's 'national little sister', IU (Aiyu = 18), debuted in Japan on March 21st with 'Good Day' and visited the Tower Records Shibuya outlet.

Upon seeing the large billboard adorned with a picture of herself on display, she exclaimed, "We don't have such large panels in Korea." The area had to be cordoned off due to the crowd trying to catch a glance of the star. IU said while smiling and waving, "If all of you become my fans in future, I would be really happy."

After holding her showcase at Orchard Hall in January, 'Good Day' (Korean) reached #1 on Usen Non-Japanese charts on Feb 22nd and has held its position there for 5 consecutive weeks until now. A modest IU expressed, "I would like to do a lot of live perfs. The acoustics were good at Orchard Hall, so I would like to perform there again. Tokyo Dome is really huge so it’s kind of scary."

IU also autographed one of the panels there and revealed, "If I get a day off, I hope to visit Tokyo Disneyland."


More photos here



 
Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment