22/03/2012

From. IU - Ask IU a question - 11:35 PM

(IU held a 15 min Q & A session on U-ana fancafe just now. Only posting the replies that IU actually replied to. Edit came in first place heehee! I hope I didn't write too many notes...)

Posted Image


Quote

You have 15 mins.

If anyone spams too excessively, this will close.

Let's start!!!


Quote

Posted Image
Fan: You caught me off guard.. Oh my.. keke....When will you be leaving for Japan?...keke.....
IU: 9 o'clock on Wednesday (Note: She didn't say 9am or 9pm lol)

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Uhh-ing?
Fan: You should set a category for your post, noona hehe
IU: Uhh-ing!

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Is Slurp Noodles delicious?
IU: I'm not just saying this because I'm endorsing for it. I'm not lying but to me it was such a new experience. Don't add the ingredients for the soup, but put in two Cheongyang chilli peppers (sliced) instead and test it out. You have to be careful with the amount of water you add! It's really the first time I've tasted such ramen since 'Neoguri' (Note: Another ramen brand).

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Uh-ahhhh
Fan: What does '조련 (jo lyeon)' mean to you? (Note: One meaning of 조련 is training, but it also means managing fans, keeping them happy, fanservice sort of stuff.)
IU: Do you happen to be an animal? ㅜㅜ It's not '조련' is it... we're just having fun together!!!^^

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: What's the meaning behind that recorder? (Note: IU posted a photo of her with a recorder on the fancafe the day before.)
IU: That's a secret~~~You'll find out soon!

Quote
Posted Image
(Note: IU replying to her own post here because she ran out of stuff to reply to)
IU: What's this there isn't any excessive spam!! Nothing at all.....ㅜㅜ

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Noona! You'll be playing your guitar and making your comeback sometime, right?
I love you ❤
IU: I plan to have my comeback soon ^^

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Will you be doing follow up promotions?
IU: I just know that I missed the timing for my follow up promotions..

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: When you debuted, you seemed to like Tamia more than Corinne Bailey Rae, you sang a lot of Tamia's songs too, but nowadays, you seem to like only Corinne Bailey Rae. Don't you like Tamia anymore?
IU: Tamia-unni doesn't come to Korea.. or do promotions.. it seems I've changed fandomsㅜㅜ

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: There's someone you like, right!!!!!!!???
IU: Too many to count, right?

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Do you have any plans for a fanmeeting?!!!!!!!!!
IU: I won't stop my fanmeetings..

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Anything come to mind when you see this? kekeke
IU: Ehh.. it's a composite image (Note: Combining two photos together)

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Ah what's that again Noona, do you think your Japanese is good?;
IU: For someone who only learnt it for 6 months, I think it's not bad!!!!! Is it bad..?

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Any plans for a concert?
IU: The plans for one have always been there, right? ^^

Quote
Posted Image
Fan: Why didn't you set a category??????????
I'm curious about that.
IU: I guess it's because I'm on mobile.. Sorry about that..
(Note: U-ana members usually have to choose a category for their posts, but as she's the only person who can post in the From IU section, she doesn't have to set a category there. It's a good way for members to get IU's attention though.)

15 mins up!! - 11:56 PM

Posted Image

Quote
Who knows I might drop by again tomorrow!! Good night~~❤
^~~~~^ Don't repost this at other places!


(Note: Uhh I'm not really reposting, I'm translating ^^ For the benefit of everyone. Or maybe we should lock this part of the forum as well soon D: )


 
Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment