27/03/2012

IU's twitter updates - 11:09 PM to 12:04 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image


Quote
IU: I'm rejecting your follower request, Bae Suzy

Suzy: @lily199iu I'm going to unfollow you

IU: "@missA_suzy: @lily199iu I'm going to unfollow you" I'm in the wrong (Note: IU accidentally unfollowed people she was following, because she didn't know how to use twitter initially.)


Posted Image
Posted Image

Quote
Mr. Yoon: @lily199iu I started using twitter too. (Note: Not sure who he is but seems like they know each other in real life.)

IU: "@appilazy: @lily199iu I started using twitter too." Oh you look good in your profile pic. Like a German actor!


Quote
Park Yo Han: @lily199iu Welcome!! ㅋㅋㅋ (Note: Not sure who this is either, trainee?)

IU: "@honyh1230: @lily199iu Welcome!! ㅋㅋㅋ" Oh! Yoo Heeyeol sunbae! You use twitter too? (Note: He's not really Yoo Heeyeol)


Quote
Sunny Hill's Misung: @lily199iu Oohwahh It's Jieuni

IU: "@Misung_Hill: @lily199iu Oohwahh It's Jieuni" Hello Misung-unni Will we be meeting tomorrow~?


Quote
Park Yo Han: @Misung_Hill @lily199iu Oohwah Jieuni Tempting us ke

IU: "@honyh1230: @Misung_Hill @lily199iu Oohwah Jieuni Tempting us ke" Are you tweeting both Misung-unni and I right now? How are you doing that?


Quote
Coordi: Baby. Don't press quote tweet, but press reply instead to have a conversation.

IU: "@nooooojh: @lily199iu Baby. Don't press quote tweet, but press reply instead to have a conversation." But where do I click to reply?


Quote
Coordi: @lily199iu If you want to reply to my tweet, try clicking the leftmost arrow below! (Note: IU uses Android instead of iPhone though, so it'll probably look different on her phone ^^)

Posted Image



Credits to squishyblob @ weheartiu Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment